My name is Carmen Lascu. I was born in Romania in a cold day in December in 1981, I studied Journalism and Public Relations at the university, have a master’s degree in Multimedia, and I have experience working in Media, PR, Marketing, Events, and Digital Marketing.
I’m a wife, a mum and, most importantly, a Christian follower of Jesus.
This is what others said about me and where I’ve been featured.
- Influencer Interview – The Social Report
- Top 50 Social Media Influencers you should follow on Twitter
- 62 Experts reveal their Twitter automation secrets & tools
- Marketing tips for NPOS from 22 Pros
- Facebook Focus: How it targets you with tagging & location
- Facebook Focus: How tech firm accesses your phone & emails
- Business New Year’s Resolutions for 2017 – featured in The Huffington Post
- The biggest accomplishment in 2016 – Hearpreneur